Ignite Your Development
Allaire ColdFusion Studio is a complete environment for rapid Web application development. Based on the award-winning technology in Allaire HomeSite, ColdFusion Studio gives you a powerful suite of integrated tools for quickly and easily developing applications. From e-commerce to business automation and more, ColdFusion Studio will get you there — fast.
Visual programming and database tools, extensive wizards, and an intuitive editor work together to offer a highly productive integrated development environment (IDE). ColdFusion Studio features powerful interactive debugging technology that lets you step through the pages in an application to quickly find and fix bugs. And with easy extensibility, you'll never be constrained.
ColdFusion Studio is the visual tool component of the ColdFusion Web application server. It's designed to work with ColdFusion Server (licensed separately) for both remote development and application deployment. ColdFusion Studio comes with the single-user version of the server for testing and development at an individual workstation.
Experience the Benefits
Move Fast — Use the wide array of visual programming, database, and debugging tools to build advanced applications quickly and easily.
Maintain Quality — Take advantage of syntax validation, browser awareness, and interactive debugging to build high-quality, complex systems.
Keep Control — Manage team development with source control integration, shared projects, and Web-based remote file and database access.
Stay Free — Extend ColdFusion Studio to support ColdFusion Extensions, custom wizards, or any specialized functionality you need.
The Features You Need
- Visual Database Tools — Create complex SQL statements to select, insert, update, or delete data from any database with the drag-and-drop ease of a visual query builder.
- Web Application Wizards — Get started quickly with Web application wizards for creating basic applications.
- Code Reuse — Save code snippets in a shared repository for quick reuse across pages or applications.
- Tag Property Inspection — Work with HTML, CFML, and JSP, WML, SMIL, RTML, and IMFL tags with a configurable tag property inspector.
- Interactive Debugging - Find and fix problems in your applications with interactive, remote, visual debugging.
- Dynamic Page Quality Assurance — Validate links, HTML, JSP, and CFML in dynamic pages to guarantee high-quality applications.
- Code Sweeper — Maintain clean and consistent code with optional automatic code formatting.
— Take advantage of new ColdFusion Extensions with extensible support for tag editing.
Custom Wizards — Create your own wizards with VTML and ActiveX to handle common coding efforts or special training needs.
Visual Tool Object Model — Automate IDE tasks by creating ActionScripts with JScript or VBScript.
Customizable Workspace — Create your own custom toolbars, add custom buttons to launch applications, run ActionScripts, and display custom dialogs. Change the Edit View with the editor's collapsible code and split window features. Modify keyboard shortcuts and add your own shortcuts for tasks and Tag Snippet insertion.
Advanced Project Management
- Physical Folders — Easily map projects to physical folders to manage complex applications.
- Auto-Inclusive Folders — Automatically include new files in a project with auto-inclusive folders.
- Virtual Folders — Create virtual folders to easily organize files that are not stored in the same physical directory.
- Resource Browsing — Sort and find files based on file extensions for quick access to common resources across project folders.
- Source Control Integration — Manage team development using standard SCCI-compliant, source control products, such as Microsoft Source Safe and Merant PVCS.
- Scriptable Deployment — Deploy complex applications quickly and easily from projects to multiple servers via FTP or HTTP. Save, reuse, and customize deployment scripts. A new FTP engine will provide marked speed and reliability improvements in file transfers to public servers.
- Remote Team Development — Access servers and projects remotely via HTTP with secure connections and advanced user security to control access.